COOPERATIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS
COOPERATIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS
WELFARE ACCOUNT DETAILS
1. The National Leadership of the Cooperative shall be appointed by the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL of NOGALSS. Those who are knowledgeable, skilled and have ability to groom the cooperative to full maturity and to facilitate the collaborations and partnership with financial institutions and donor agencies.
2. The State Leadership of the cooperative shall be appointed by the State Executive Council of NOGALSS subject to the ratification of the Leadership at the National. The State Leadership of the Cooperative shall take instructions from the National Leadership.
3. The Leadership of the Senatorial Districts and Local Government Areas shall be the replicate of the State Leadership and shall take directives from the State Leadership of the Cooperative.
4. The State Leadership of the cooperative shall have supervisory roles over the zonal and local government cooperative.
5. The National Leadership of the cooperative shall equally have the power to investigate and check the records of the zonal and local government cooperatives whenever the need arises.
1. Membership is open to all NOGALSS Members and Associates through registration via the application form.
2. NOGALSS Associates must be introduced to the cooperative by a registered and active member.
3. Cooperators contribution must not be less than N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only per month.
4. Withdrawal of membership is with a notice of not less than three (3) months with a written application to the Chairman of Cooperative.
5. A member that withdraws his/her membership is only entitled to the extent of his/her contribution and the dividend to the date that the withdrawal takes effect.
|Prime||₦ 10,000 or above monthly|
|Golden||Between ₦ 5,000 & ₦ 9,999 monthly|
|Standard||Between ₦ 1,000 & ₦ 4,999 monthly|
WHAT YOU STAND TO BENEFIT
The benefits of being a member of NOGALSS-MCS are overwhelming .. here are a few of them:
|1. The cooperative shall pay a dividend after a period of twelve (12) calendar months from income generated within the period; and thus shall continue annually.|
|2. The cooperative shall stand as guarantor for active members when desirous of accessing facilities from financial institutions.|
|3. The Cooperative shall undertake to seek for credit facilities from development banks and disbursed to eligible cooperative members.|
|4. The Cooperative shall also undertake to seek for fund from International Development Partners (IDPs).|
|5. The cooperative can partner with you to actualize your business plan.|
|6. All active members can access the cooperative loans with minimal interest.|
|7. The Cooperative shall undertake business development plans. |
Next Page »
NOGALSS is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC: 22703 as Association for Literacy Support.
Its not a Commercial Bank. We Empower at all Levels as we fight Poverty to a stand Still. We are trusted and Proven.
We know you need money to begin that is why we have enhanced our loan system like no other. As long as the target is education, we are sure to be involved.
AS AN UMBRELLA BODY ESTABLISHED BY NATIONAL MASS EDUCATION COMMISSION (NMEC), WE ARE NEVER TIRED OF EDUCATING BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LEARN AND BE TAUGHT.
Copyright © 2020 NOGALSS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE BANK
Designed by Brainpals Resources